Sunday 18 March 2007

On my to watch list

The anime line-up I currently have is as follows:

1. Ranma 1/2. I know it's something every Otaku should watch, but I just never got around to it. Soon though, soon.

2. Samurai Champloo. My friend recommended it to me. Based on his description, I don't have high hopes for it. It all sounds far too Quentin-Tarantino doing an anime.

3. Mushihi. Another that I have heard of pretty much on the many forums that I frequent. Don't really know a whole lot about it, but have been told it's great.

4. Hikaru no go. I have played Go on occasion, and an entire anime series based on it sounds fascinating.

5. Hajime no Ippo. Another one I'm not too sure about. Sports anime have never wowed me at all, but I've been told that this one is different.

No comments: